Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas 2011

Another Christmas has come and gone... 

I can't begin to describe the joy of having spent every single Christmas Day of my life with my HUGE and incredible family... 


And I love that my son can say the same... every Christmas of his life.. in that same room...

Seeing the smiles on his face with each gift makes all the debt I acquired to produce them, well worth it..

Family is everything.... not just on Christmas.. but ALWAYS.
Love my "not-so-little" nephew.. and all that he taught me without even knowing it... 

Another Christmas... has come and gone... 
But I will continually be thankful for my little "gift"... my amazing son who I can not begin to imagine life without... I love you my sunshine... Forever, For Always & No Matter What!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!