Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Old Habits Die Hard

This morning as Drew's getting dressed, I asked if he wanted a long sleeved shirt instead of just a t-shirt since it was going to be cold today. He said no, he was fine with just bringing his sweatshirt.


The weather forecast (which is hardly ever accurate in So. Cal.) predicted clouds and rain today with a high of  70 degrees (which is FREEZING for me).


So I headed to my room to get myself ready.... and came out in my typical, completely predictable "winter weather" outfit for work (or any where for that matter).... 


Jeans, hooded sweatshirt and.... sandals. 


Yep, right now my freezing little toes are peaking out of my $2 flip flops from Old Navy.


I can't help it. I LOVE SANDALS... year round.. in any weather.. for any occasion.. with any attire. 


My sandal addiction is so bad that people who know me will clearly question my sanity if they ever see me wearing anything but sandals.... even in the rain. 


*The only exceptions to the rule are:
      1: Snow
      2. When I'm at home I'm in socks or slippers. 


According to my mother, this is one reason I get sick so often in the winter.... however, since becoming a mother myself, I've decided that MINE is the only advice I have to listen to =)

2 comments:

  1. Bitch, 70 degrees is freezing for my ass too!! Everybody makes fun of me for my lack of tolerance to the cold!

    I don't wear flip flops, but I wear heels all year long and ALSO get shit on for that!

    Should have HEARD the feedback from people when I wore them to the NASCAR races this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new blog look. IT is purdy!

    I wish I could be bare footed all day every day. Shoes are overrated.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!