Monday, October 11, 2010

Pumpkin Time

Yesterday we took a trip to a pumpkin patch out in Irvine. I looked it up online and saw that they had a hay maze, haunted house, pony rides, junk food and train rides and I was sold.
 
Now my plan was to spend a couple hours here pretty much letting Drew do whatever he wanted. We had all the time in the world and there was plenty to do... but Drew had other plans for us. All he wanted to do was pan for gold, pick his pumpkin and hit the road.

Oh, and stick his head in all the little photo thingys. 


 
         My Itty Bitty Pumpkin Boy






 
So I let him pan for gold... talked him into running going through the haunted house (which seriously scared the heck out of both of us.... so much for "kid friendly").. let him pick a pumpkin (even though we had bought 2 the day before at Wal-Mart)... walked through the hay maze, took a few pictures and we left. 


It was a much shorter trip than I had planned on, but whatever makes my boy smile... 


And that night we went to a pumpkin carving party at my cousins... 



Drew has plans to carve at least 3 more pumpkins before the month is over... It's going to be a messy October!







3 comments:

  1. looks like you two had a great time!! cute pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you guys had a blast! He is way cute!

    Did you find any gold????

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special day! He is so handsome. I know your so proud of him!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!