Friday, January 6, 2012

Eventually...

The one thing I want most in this world is a happy and healthy child.

And whether Drew is 8 or 88 he will ALWAYS be my child. My baby... the love of my life. And I will always want that one thing more than anything in the world.

There are other things that I want. Eventually....

I want to be a social worker... and help as many children and families as possible. I don't exactly want to go back to school... but it's necessary in order to accomplish this, so it's in my plans.

I want to live ON the beach. I want my front door to open to the ocean breeze and warm sand.

I want to dance. I used to LOVE dancing in high school.. and for the few years I did after school.. and I'd love to get back into it. Just casually, maybe a class once a week or so.

I want a maid. I want to never have to clean cobwebs, window sills, or the bathtub... never ever.

These are things that I want.. and hope to accomplish.. EVENTUALLY.

But before I even make the slightest step in accomplishing or even starting any of these... I will raise a happy and healthy child. I just hope that one day I will have a healthy, happy, responsible and mature adult son... who is still my child..

My son comes first... ALWAYS...
and until and unless any of these things are conducive with my son being healthy and happy... they will wait... they will happily wait.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my list of wants is endless. The list of needs however is short. Funny, with this new "windfall" of SS benifits the boys are getting, it opens up all sorts of possibilities to have some of those wants. Yet the first thing I did when I got the actual checks was put them in the bank.

    Most likely, I'll forget it's even there.

    No. That's a lie. I'm buying them new beds for Valentine's day. THEN I'll forget it's there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!