Thursday, October 1, 2009

I've Decided . . .



I've decided it's time....

Time for me to win the Lottery. 
This whole Monday through Friday, office job thing just isn't cutting it anymore.





I've got MUCH better things to do with my day. 
There is soooo much shopping out there to be done. 
There are clothes, picture frames, toys, sandals, and gadgets that
are just waiting for me to buy them. .
 but I can't since I'm stuck in this office. . . .

Oh, and because I'm not rich!



and then there's that poor beach. . . .
just sitting there waiting for me to come and lay on it's nice warm sand. . .
and get burnt tan in the nice warm sun. . .
before cooling off in the filthy ocean water . . . 

How can I possibly spend enough quality time with myself nature if I'm stuck in a boring office all day?
This is definitely a tragedy.





And let's not forget the Betty Crocker thats dying inside me... 
there's not nearly enough time in my day as the district administrator "office chick" to bake all of the cookies, muffins, 5 tier cakes, crepes, bread and brownies that my little handles are capable of producing. 
I've got a recent apron obsession that is just going to turn into a collection since I don't have the time to put them to use at their full potential.


And last... but certainly not least... and actually the VERY most
 important reason for my need to win the lottery..... 


Quality time with the love of my life. . . 

I'd love to walk my son to his classroom every morning instead of
 dropping him off at daycare...
I want to volunteer in his classroom 3 days a week, be president
 of the PTA, and be there for every field trip....
I want to pick my son up from school everyday so he doesn't have to go to daycare.. again.. 
I want to be able to have the maid clean the house while Drew's at school so we can have more time to play when he comes home...
I want to be able run errands while Drew's being a little first grade genius so that he     doesn't  have to go from place to place with me after school...
I want to be able to get his homework done with him by 4:00 so that he can help me make dinner instead of throwing in a frozen pizza because I don't have time to cook...

I want to be a mom... full time.. 24/7... 365... 
not an office chick that does her best to be both...



4 comments:

  1. What a feeling that so many moms out there can relate to girl! It's hard being a mama... you are doing great though, by the sounds of it. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like to me you are a wonderful Mom & Drew if a very lucky little guy to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it would be SO nice to win the lottery! A girl can dream right???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm, yeah, lottery would be so, so, so fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!