Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Randomness

The last couple weeks have been a bit chaotic for us, with Drew's birthday and all. . . 


And as much as I love my baby's birthday.. I sure am glad it's over and I've got another year before we have to go through the chaos again. 




This weekend we did some family stuff and just tried to relax....





Drew built a "monster" at Lowe's. . . watching a 6 year old use a hammer and nails is always entertaining. . . but I have to admit, he's pretty good.. no injures so far . . .


Then we went to "Village Venture" in Claremont for the first time (it usually falls on the day we have Drew's birthday party, but since I'm a bad mom this year, we were free to go)... 


And that night we went to "Avon Bingo" at Doreen's. . .







(My little multi-tasker decided to try to play his DS and Bingo at the same time...)

It was a good night with family and great food...




And Sunday we rested....


We stayed in our PJ's till noon watching cartoons and playing with the puppies...        
the only time we left the house was to go watch "Where the Wild Things Are" (BIG mistake... scared Drew... Big Time)...


When we came home we got back into our PJ's.... played some video games... gave the dogs a bath.. and continued resting... we spent the night watching Spiderman on the couch with the best blankets ever.. and the puppies....


It felt SOOO good to do nothing after weeks of doing EVERYTHING....


But now it's back to normal.. ever day chaos... but I love it..




***This week I've decided it's finally time for a haircut... I absolutely LOVE my long hair.. but after seeing this picture I realize it's gotten a bit out of control.... Hopefully tomorrow I'll be brave enough to let the hair lady take off a couple inches... or maybe just an inch.... 








1 comment:

  1. girly your hair is SO LONG!!! looking forward to seeing what ya do to it!
    great pics of your little handsome man! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!