Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Grandma Went M.I.A.

Last night at 9:37 my phone rings....
My frantic grandpa is on the other end 
saying my grandma is missing...


After almost an hour of searching... 
(the police and all 10 of her children were notified
 and came rushing over)
we found her...
Sound asleep on one of the 10 couches they have in the "Big Room".


**Yes, my grandpa checked that room even before he called me.....


So if anyone knows where I can buy "Grandparent Low-Jack"
I'd really appreciate the info. . . .

2 comments:

  1. oh no!! i'm so glad she is okay and hopefully you can laugh about it now! it is kind of funny ;) 10 couches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surely you're not serious - 10 couches?!!! Now that we know she is home safe and sound I gotta tell you, that is one funny story!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!