Friday, November 6, 2009

Sick Days

Little man has been sick for the last couple days.... 
Migraines... upset stomach... fever.... and minimal energy (until last night when he danced to about 5 MJ songs and demanded to be recorded through his entire "performance"... yes, he's a DIVA..)



*please excuse the bad photo quality, it's from my phone

During our last couple days of staying home, our activities have included the following:


*endless movies
*brownies (a proven remedy... kinda)
*snuggly time with the best blankets ever
*a trip to the doctor
*gatorade
*2 crazy puppies
*a trip to the park.... ya, i know
*a trip to Toys R Us... if that doesn't cure a kid, I don't know what will
*a very adorably hilarious MJ performance by my little Diva
*and adding to his ever growing Christmas list....... 


 It is November 6th and my son's two page Christmas list now contains 32 items..
 I'm debating just wrapping up my credit card for him for Christmas... 

2 comments:

  1. My kids already have their lists started too. It's fun to see them getting excited.

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no, poor little guy!! i hope he is feeling all better now!
    oh my goodness, that is quite the christmas list! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!