Thursday, June 24, 2010

Vacation Time

Tomorrow morning we will be on our way to a little vacation... 
and I am SUPER excited!
Looking forward to 3 days of no work, no dishes, no laundry, and ZERO structure.... when we're on vacation pretty much all the rules are thrown out the window.... 
Especially when we go to 
YAY for Vegas!! 


We're staying at the Monte Carlo just for the pool... I'm sure the hotel is nice too, but we wanted a fun pool area for the kids to play at..... 

And we're also going to see the Lion King... can't wait!! 
I've heard great things about the show and I'm sure the kids are going to LOVE it! 






Now if I can just try to get through the next 24 hours...... It is extremely hard to concentrate when all I can think about is bright lights, tons of people, and laying by the pool... 

5 comments:

  1. jealous jealous jealous over here!! have FUN! I have been dying to see the lion king! You are going to have the BEST time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to have a blast! Have a wonderful time in Vegas. Enjoy a little rest and relaxation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds so fun!!! My Bff lives in Vegas & I still don't get out there much! But even though I don't even gamble I still LOVE walking the strip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. VEGAS BABY! You must be so excited! I went when i was 13 but would love to go again sometime soon, and now i'm over 21! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun fun fun! I hope it is/was a ball! Can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!