Monday, June 7, 2010

It's Just About Ready...

It's been a PROJECT to say the least.... 
One month...
But totally worth it... 

Just added the new furniture and new bed set.... 
And I love the way it came out. 


Still need to get some curtains.. and an area rug.. 
then attempt to hang some pictures of the love of my life 
up on these blank walls... 


I am SOOO glad to finally be sleeping in my own room and bed again... that couch was not meant for Drew and I... heck we have a hard enough time both fitting on this Cal-King bed with the way he flips around in the middle of the night... 

In other news... 


I took a much needed trip to the beach ALONE a couple weeks ago... 
I baked like a lobster.. OUCH.. 
but it was a beautiful day and I enjoyed every second.



We had a very busy end of the week last week, and it carried into the weekend.
Grandma was sent to the hospital Wednesday afternoon with con-genitive heart failure (but she's doing good now), so I was at the hospital Wednesday and Thursday.. 
My mom was in town to see Grandma and to work on a family yard sale that weekend. 
Friday & Saturday were spent working at the yard sale, dealing with a migraine, and squeezing in a little league game. 

So Sunday we just completely relaxed out by Grandma's pool... 
it was nice and hot..
but that water was freezing cold!! 


7 comments:

  1. We need to take our kids to the beach. Hopefully we will get a chance soon.

    I love the blue and brown bedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bedroom looks absolutely fabulous! I love the bedding:)

    How did you take a trip to the beach by yourself? Sign me up for that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My gosh, your bedroom is amazing! It looks like something you'd see in a magazine, you did a great job!

    Oooh, I love the beach, just hearing about your visit to the beach relaxes me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A trip to the beach alone...that sounds like HEAVEN!!! I cna't even imagine :) Let's just say I am a little jealous right now :)

    I LOVE your bedroom! You did an awesome job! It feels good to finish up projects doesn't it!

    Glad your Grandma is doing okay! Nothing like a Grandma! Nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you got to have some alone, beach time! It sounds amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your room looks great hun!! i love the bedding as well! looks like a nice little retreat for you!
    the beach looks beautiful, glad you got in some alone time hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the bed set..I actually almost bought the same one...but our room in our rental totally did not match it LOL! I am glad to hear your Grandma is doing ok!

    Awesome on the alone time at the beach...I bring my baby monitor outside by the pool with me during nap time and pretend I am at the beach LOL! Is it ever 110 degrees at the beach though???? :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!