Tuesday, November 23, 2010

All I Want For Christams

I've really been trying not to skip over Thanksgiving in our house.. but I have to admit its been tough. Last week Drew and I were both sick.. he has bronchitis... so we spent a lot of time at home, and I had to fight back the urge to decorate the house for Christmas. 

By this time last year Drew already had his Christmas list going... and was singing Christmas songs ALL DAY LONG. This year he's decided to ask Santa to just give his gifts to the homeless kids since his mom already buys him enough stuff (right now I am beaming with pride... all while being smacked in the face with the reality that I really do spoil my baby) as soon as his letter is done I'll post a picture. 

So while I'm fighting back my Christmas urge to buy Drew a new $50 video game tonight that I think I really want more than he does.. I'm going to give in and announce the ONLY thing I want for Christmas... 

These pink fuzzy slippers from Target. $15... and worth every cent!
They have little sequins all over them and they just look super cute & warm to me! I've been reminding Drew multiple times a day, at any given opportunity (like while burning his waffles in the toaster), of my NEED for these slippers. 

But I think I'm just going to go ahead and buy them for myself tonight. Call it an early Christmas present... call it retail therapy.. call it what you will, I want my freaking slippers!! 

Happy Early Thanksgiving!! 

2 comments:

  1. these are just adorable!!! And I would SO wear them out in public :O)

    Hope Drew is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should totally buy them for yourself! You deserve it! How warm, how fuzzy!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!