Friday, November 19, 2010

I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas

 Who wouldn't LOVE a Hippo for Christmas? 




Drew's 2nd grade class is singing the song "I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas" at their winter program in a few weeks. We were so excited when we found out because it's one of our favorites and he already knew most of the words. 


The teacher has a little Hippo costume for one of the kids to dress up in, but we're on the look for stuffed hippos for the rest of the kids to hold while they sing. So if any of you happen to see a hippo while you're out shopping, please let me know... or have an old or extra one lying around your house that you'd like to send us, we'd appreciate it!


Looking for something like this

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA! Soo cute! I wish I had a hippo to send! I hope you found one sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!