Friday, November 12, 2010

Why I Will ALWAYS Live In So. Cal.

Just checked the weather report for Newport Beach tomorrow and it's supposed to be 80 degrees!!!! Seriously.. in NOVEMBER!! I am so stinking exciting... and can not wait for Drew's game to end tomorrow so I can head straight to the beach! 


This will probably be the last time this year I'll be able to stick my toes in the WARM sand... and I get to do it kid-less!! This is one of the extremely RARE occasions I am thankful for visitation weekends. 


Now all I need to do is find a great book to read out there, pack my little beach bag and wait.... 

5 comments:

  1. have a fun day at the beach!! it's supposed to snow tomorrow in the frozen tundra, i'll be digging out my christmas decor!! i can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wash the sheets in the guest room sugar...I'm on my way!!!! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SAND!!! Ooooo that sounds so fabulous! I can't even imagine peering out my window seeing all the snow! I hopw you get your toes wet! And I hope you got your Target run in ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh im sooo jealous! New York is sooooo cold right now!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!