Friday, June 3, 2011

Dear Mother Nature

Dear Mother Nature,


I am aware that it is still "technically" Spring. However, I am also aware that in Southern California, Spring is usually over in April. A typical So Cal Summer starts in May (with a few random spring-ish days scattered in).


I hate to be a complainer.... but this year our weather SUCKS. I am a Summer person. I NEED temperatures in the 80's (at least). There's a reason I have sworn to never move from Southern California. If I wanted cool weather, I'd live elsewhere.. not sure where.. but some cool place. 


We've had about 4 days in 2011 that may classify as "hot"... other than that, it's been freakin' cold here. 


For example, this is the weather prediction for the BEACH for the next 5 days. 

TODAYTOMORROWSUNMONTUE6-10 DAY

Mostly Sunny

AM Clouds/PM Sun

Mostly Sunny

Partly Cloudy

Sunny
Extended Forecast
High: 69°
Low: 55°
High: 68°
Low: 55°
High: 67°
Low: 56°
High: 64°
Low: 55°
High: 65°
Low: 57


It's JUNE.. and I know Summer doesn't officially start for another 18 days, but COME ON.. you're killing me here. This girl needs sunshine.. with HEAT. It's very hard to tan when it's freezing out there. 


Oh, and one last thing.... my birthday is next week and I have every intention of spending the day on the beach.... so if you could PLEASE, pretty please, bring the temps up ASAP, I'd really appreciate it. 


Sincerely,
Freezing in So Cal

1 comment:

  1. That weather sounds so nice! I'm jealous...It is so hot and humid here. I can't love it! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!