Friday, September 25, 2009

Sunset & Sand Dreams

Now the munchkin is the Love of My Life... my entire world... My Son, my Moon and my Stars... and the only thing in life I want (need) is for my Drew to be healthy and happy....

However....

I must admit, there is one other small need I have in life.... for Drew and I ..... 


I want to live in a house on the beach . . . . 

not 5 minutes from the beach . . . . 

not 2 blocks away from the beach . . . .



-but right ON the beach... I want sand for my front or back yard. . . . 



I want a view of the ocean .  . .

I want to wake up to the smell of salt water. . .  and the sound of the waves . . . 




and according to Walt Disney... "Dreams do come true . . ."



5 comments:

  1. me too!! that has always been a dream of mine... my hubbys parents live about 5 minutes from a beach but its not the same... I want my own house on the beach!! hope you get it someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh! These pictures are perfect. And, I just started welcoming fall!

    - Cougs
    www.cougar-tales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI! Thanks for the comment on my blog! There is a place in San Diego like this! I think it's called San Diego Wild Animal Park or something similar. We haven't been to it, but my grandma is wanting to take Cole in November when we head back home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that same dream and I'm 'ole Walt, dreams do come true!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!