Monday, September 14, 2009

Tooth Time

Well, the time has come... too quickly if you ask me. My baby boy has his first loose tooth. On the morning of September 12th, while eating breakfast,  the munchkin discovered that his tooth was wiggling. Now I know that this is just a natural part of life..  every child goes through it.. and every mother goes through it right along with them.. but for some reason it's different for me. I'm not ready for my baby to grow up. But we're looking forward to the tooth fairy coming to visit. The night of the discovery, Drew asked how much money I thought the tooth fairy would give him. I said probably a couple quarters. He says "what if she only has dollars? what if she leaves $200 dollars?"... Wow, my little munchkin has high hopes. Sure hope the tooth fairy wins the lottery before she shows up at our house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!