Friday, May 7, 2010

He Melts My Heart

Last night Drew decided he wanted to work on his Mother's Day gifts... and wear his Michael Jackson ensemble at the same time.... He makes me smile... 
He went in his room and wrapped my gift, then came out to the table and colored a Chuck E. Cheese coupon for me. He said I had to wait for my gift and the card (which he wrapped inside the wrapping paper also so I wouldn't peak) until Sunday.

But he wanted to give me the coupon since he finished coloring it...
 
Kinda hard to see from the picture, but it says "World's best Mom certificate"..... awwww.. even Chuck E. thinks I'm the best... "Good for one BIG hug" 


After I read the coupon out loud I looked at him and smiled, and he came running into my arms and gave me the biggest bestest hug ever.... just about made me cry.... I sure do love this kid!!


Then we took a few random pictures.... 








Having the pleasure and honor of having this special, adorable and amazing child, makes every day MY Mother's Day.... 
Thank you Drew... for every second of every day.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!