Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Catching Up

Just a few pictures to catch up on things... and a couple I forgot to post last week..


This is my nephew Justin on Mother's Day... totally candid and unplanned picture.. but it is so totally him.. 



And here's little Jacob Ryan, who seems to take after his older brother when it comes to the faces... 




And Mommy's little Angel at Saturday's game... 




The progress of the bedroom remodel.... slowly but surely.. the painting was finished this weekend.. and yesterday they started laying the wood flooring... hopefully this weekend they'll get to work on my closets.. 



And this is one of my new FAVORITE things.. 
Drew made this tile in his first grade class for Mother's Day. 
When I opened it, he explained to me that he didn't know the teacher was going to put a picture right in the middle and that he planned to draw each of us. But I love it... for me, it represents us very well.. we may be two individuals, but together we are one.... 


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for my boys to be old enough to play sports. great photos and lovely blog. :)
    nicole visiting from
    http://lettersfromcoco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!