Monday, May 24, 2010

What I Learned This Weekend...

This weekend I learned:


-That I am just raising the male version of myself. This little boy has my attitude, stubbornness and silly sense of humor down to a tee... Mini-Me continues to challenge (and entertain) me on a daily basis. 


-Painting outside on a windy day when your house is surrounded by trees is a BAD idea.


-Paint colors never look exactly the way they do on those little cards in the store.


-Going to a movie at noon automatically means popcorn and candy for lunch.


-Having family as neighbors isn't always a great idea.


-Apparently there are a few reasons having a man around the house would be good for. But not nearly enough reasons to make me ever do that. 


-Drew's daycare thinks I'm rich. I will be paying an additional $80 a month this summer on top of the higher rate I was already expecting to pay.... looks like buying new furniture will be put off a bit.


-Everything that's "mine" is also Drew's... even ice cream..... I'll never be used to sharing my ice cream.


-I have 28 sweater/ sweat shirts... I live in So Cal, why in the world do I need that many??


*Hope you all had a great weekend!! 

2 comments:

  1. haha, this is such a cute post! :)
    you are a wonderful momma!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post...you had me cracking up!

    popcorn & candy sounds really good right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!