Monday, May 3, 2010

Apparently I am NOT a Hot Tamale

Lately I've been craving buffalo wings... 
but haven't had any for a couple of reasons:


a.) I don't cook.... like that at least
b.) Drew is not a wing fan
c.) Our schedule has been way too busy to go out to eat


So yesterday while my little monster was at his dad's, I decided it was time for a trip to Buffalo Wild Wings. YUM! Now I know that I don't do spicy... I'm a mild girl.. but I decided that mild was a little weak so I ordered some MEDIUM wings to go. Once I got home and tore into my wings, I was quickly reminded that I truly am a mild girl. My mouth was burning... hot.. it took me almost an hour... and a lot of water, to get through 6 boneless wings.


Then today I brought myself some chips & guacamole for lunch at work. I had purchased a new guacamole at the store over the weekend and was anxious to try it.... guess that word SPICY on the package wasn't just for decoration.. WOW... very good, but oh so hot... i ate most of my chips plain just to try to get rid of the heat.


So there you have it folks, I am officially a MILD Tamale. 

2 comments:

  1. Yum, I have been hungry for wings, too! But we don't have anywhere good to get them.

    I just wanted to thank you for visiting and following my blog, and especially for your comments today. It is so nice to have a boy, you are right. I just hope leather chaps don't come into style or something, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!