Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dear So & So....

Dear Drew,
Hope you're having a GREAT day in second grade. Please eat all your lunch and try not to stare at the little girl in front of you sucking her thumb. 
-Love, Mom

Dear September,
It's not officially fall until the 22nd, so please bring back the sunshine and take these clouds away. 
-Thanks, So Cal Chick

Dear Father of the Year,
I know for a fact that your work meetings are scheduled a month in advance, so calling me at 7:06 this morning to tell me you can't pick up Drew tonight (as you do EVERY Wednesday) because you have a meeting is not ok. Try planning things a little more in advance.
-Irritated, Super Mom


Dear Cousins,
Last nights game night was a blast as always... however; in the future we will have to move these nights to the weekend. 5:50 came entirely way too early for me this morning. This mom and her little munchkin NEED our sleep. 
-Till next time, The Old Lady

4 comments:

  1. Lmao...thanks for the super laugh today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously. This weather blows. I am actually making a roast in the crockpot because it's all cold and cloudy. Lame.

    And I feel your irritation. I, too, have to deal with an idiot dad. (NOt my husband, obvs. My son's dad)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude...what is it with second graders never eating their lunch! i swear it is a daily battle with my son, he always brings home almost his entire lunch!! and sorry about the daddy let down, i know how that is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! I love these little notes! I hope your little one ate all his lunch and doesnt pick up any bad habits! hehe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!