Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Itty Bitty


While the love of my life was away at his dad's this weekend, I decided to take some time and clean out his disaster (my fault completely, I admit) of a bedroom. I came across this old Tigger costume. I remember when we found it at the store.... YEARS ago.. it was adorable, he looked so stinking cute in it, and I had to have it...for him, of course. He was about to turn 4, but the size 3 costume fit him perfectly. 
Oct. 2007 (the date in the picture is wrong..)

My adorable little Tigger  (age 4)

So of course finding the old costume brings up old memories of my adorable itty bitty... my little love bug who always looked so cute and warm in his costume. There was no way in the world I could put that costume in the 'Thrift Store' pile... nope, we're keeping it. 

And when Drew came home on Monday I told him to go to his room because I had a surprise for him. (No, it wasn't the costume... I bought him a new bike as ANOTHER early birthday present...) but the first thing he saw was the Tigger costume hanging outside his closet, and he says "oh ya, I remember that thing".... so I had to have him try it on. Anyone who knows us at all, knows that Drew truly is my Itty Bitty.... he's so small for his age... 



But even I have to admit that my itty bitty is growing... a size 3 is officially to small for my almost-7 year old.. but it still zipped up completely (and he was wearing clothes under it too).



1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!!