Friday, April 8, 2011

What's Up

Seems as though I've given my camera a little break... I used to take pictures like crazy, but lately... nothing. But I'm happy to report that I am living in the moment and while I may not be taking pictures, I sure am making memories. 


This morning I let Little Man put my blush on for me. He thought it was the neatest thing... and he actually did a decent job.


Drew planted tomato and onion seeds about 2 weeks ago. I am SOOO not the garden type... but I do love watching how excited he is about his little plants. And more than anything, I love watching my son grow... 


Last night Drew wanted to have a dance off. He danced to an Nsync song which cracked me up!! He said he had no idea who these guys were but the song had a nice beat. Love that kid.


Then he recorded me dancing to "The Thong Song".... it was hilarious!! He asked if that's how I used to dance when I was little.  *Note to self: destroy that video immediately!!


A man at work turned 82 on Wednesday.... 82!!!! and he isn't just doing some nonsense office job. This man is out in a shop with heavy machinery! It kills me to see someone his age, and in his physical state working so hard. 


I painted a sign for our house this last weekend... it took over 3 hours and by the time I was done my hand was killing me. I have no clue how people can paint professionally on a regular basis. 


This weekend we're going to the flee market at the Rose Bowl... and hoping to not buy too many things that we don't need. Wish me luck. 


I love that certain things remind me of people. Yellow daisies, cigars, pancakes, chocolate chip cookies, my nails.... I love how random things can flood me with memories.

3 comments:

  1. Aww you and Drew are too cute with the fun things you do together. He is your little buddy. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flea markets are the best. I love to browse. I never seem to find anything, but I love looking at the stuff. I like the way you spelled it - it sounds like you are running away from a market. Made me smile.

    And you have to get the camera back out because you have to take a picture of your sign! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see so many people at work... and I know that one of these days, I will be called to finish the mail route becasue they've been found "unable" to finish the route. :(

    I used to love to paint. 8 years of delivering mail leaves me unable to paint for long periods of time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!