Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Oh How I LOVE The Beach

I am a HUGE fan of the beach.
It is my absolute FAVORITE place to be. Favorite!!


I love love love SUMMER. And look forward to it all through Fall, Winter and Spring. 
Pictures of the Beach in Kovalam, Kerala State - India


Lately I've been feeling like yuck.... can't really explain it... just yuck. 
And I've decided that it's because I'm going through BEACH withdrawals. It's been WAY too long since my toes have been in the sand. My nose is aching for that salty sea air. I want to feel the sun literally burning my skin. 

I NEED THE BEACH!!! I NEED SUMMER!!

Beach

I just went through my planner and dedicated EVERY free Saturday & Sunday from June through August to the beach. 

There are 13 weekends from June through August. 
26 days. 

But with previous obligations... and "Drew Weekends" (He swears he hates the beach... ) and avoiding Holiday weekends (I don't do crowds).... I only came up with 17 days. 

17 trips to the beach over a 90 period. That is hardly enough. 

I can already tell I'll be using A LOT of my sick days and personal time at work to hit the beach. 

I know Spring just started.... but Summer, please hurry up and get here!!! 
Beach

4 comments:

  1. I always saved my sick days and personal time for the kids. I can't remember being able to take a day off if I was sick or needed to do something. The days were saved for them. I can't imagine being able to allot those days for the beach, or whatever - how awesome is that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for what you wrote on my anniversary post. That was really sweet! I love the beach too! I have so many fond memories going to the beach growing up and now with my own family. It is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya loud and clear!! I love the beach and crave it like crazy these days. Hopefully we will both be posting pics from the shore REALLY soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!