Tuesday, September 6, 2011

3rd Grade

It finally happened. 


I've known the day was coming for awhile (almost 8 years actually). But with this being our first full year in a private school with a year-round school schedule, it seemed to take forever. 


This morning my little man.. love of my life.. my son, my moon & my stars... started THIRD GRADE.

He's just so freakin' cute, it's kills me! (Yes, very proud Mama)
I had to force him to take the obligatory first day of school pictures before we left.

He's going to do GREAT. This boy is beyond ready for third grade... but he was still a bit nervous today. Right now I love knowing that my son's biggest fears are cursive & fractions... oh to be young again... 

Bring it on 3rd grade!! My boy can handle it.. and hopefully I can too. I'm anxious to hear how his first day went.... and to see how many stains I need to remove from his precious white shirt. 

And let me just add... that this is the first year that I didn't cry on the 1st day of school. 

Wow... WE really are growing up. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!