Thursday, February 10, 2011

Even at Her Worst, She Ain't That Bad...

*Lunch today was beyond disgusting. 


*I've learned that the only time I like blue cheese is in the form of dressing and accompanying buffalo wings. 


*Last night I was home by 4:30. Had dinner and fed the dogs. And was in bed by 5:30. FYI: I love my bed.


*Contemplating a trip to Lego Land with Mini-Me this weekend. I have an appointment for dental work Saturday morning, but it's supposed to be 80 degrees in San Diego... how can I pass on that weather??


*There is a man in my office that feels the need to speak every second of every day. He is an expert on EVERYTHING and has personal knowledge of any and everything you've ever been through. I am BEYOND over it.


*I will never see the point in making your bed. It's just going to get messed up anyway.


*The mother of my BFF from high school passed away on Tuesday. My heart hurts.... more so for my friend than anything and I wish I could make her tears go away.


*The mother of my BFF from junior high is battling a brain tumor. My friend is in town for a few weeks to help care for her mom, so I'm headed up to see her on Sunday.


*Both of these moms have been moms to me at one point.. and always were. 


*There is a mint & chip ice cream clown in my freezer right now at home... I'm trying to figure out how I can eat it without having to share with Mini-Me tonight. Wish me luck.


*The thought of drinking wine makes my mouth hurt. It's just yucky and I'll never understand how people intentionally consume it. 


*Finding out you have a 38 year old cousin that you never knew existed is a pretty huge shocker... especially when you're part of one of the closest families ever that consists of about 60 people.


*Knowing that your uncle wants nothing to do with his new 38 year old son (conceived during an affair) is very hard to swallow.


*Knowing that there is no way in the world I'll ever have any illegitimate children popping up in my future is a huge relief. Being a woman does have its advantages. 


*Spending 7 out of 8 of my hours at work with absolutely nothing to do gets old after awhile. I am oh so thankful for my paycheck.... but boredom is boring.
  

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry for your friend's loss. That is hard. ::hugs::

    And yes, boredom is boring.

    Take care - you are a good Momma. :) That is More than enough. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to laugh at the benefits of being a woman- definitely no surprise children. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!