Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's 2011

Oh Valentines Day... 
I am very glad I got to spend at least part of the day with the love of my life. He had his Valentine's party at school during the day while I sat at work....boring! But we had big plans for the night... except when I left my office one of the guys at work pointed out that I had a flat tire.


 As soon as I heard him I remember thinking in my head "I can't possibly have a flat tire.. I have plans tonight!!"... and I was very serious! Until reality hit, and I saw the damn tire for myself. The guys at work changed the tire pretty quickly and I was glad to be on my way out of there, until one of them said, "Go straight to the tire shop and get that thing fixed. You can't drive around long on that spare. Oh and don't drive over 55 MPH".... ok, first of all, I HAVE PLANS!! and they do not consist of going to the tire shop (why was nobody understanding this??) and second, driving below 70 MPH on the freeway is basically impossible for me.. and he wanted me to stay under 55?? not likely.. 


Needless to say, I skipped the tire shop, stayed as close to 60 MPH as I could, picked up the munchkin and headed out to our Valentine's date. Drew and I spent our Valentine's night at Pump It Up, a place that has a bunch of HUGE inflatables for everyone to jump around on. 



And lucky us, we got a private dinner for two... of pizza and juice. We are so romantic like that!


We got home a lot later than normal, so we did quick showers and headed straight to bed. 


**Side note: I am WAY to old to jumping around at this place. I was so exhausted and couldn't hang with my crazy 7 year old. How in the world that kid has so much energy is beyond me. That was enough exercise to last the entire year.... next time we're taking a friend for him to play with so mom can sit out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!