Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Itty Bitty


Last night right before bed
Drew and I started looking through his baby book.


Drew liked reading about the toys he had as a baby
and the friends he met in daycare.


We filled in the chart about his first loose tooth 
and then I went to record his current height and weight....
and my heart broke just a little bit....


The height and weight chart only goes to age 5.
The yearly fill-in pages for info only go up to age 5.


According to the baby book, my son is no longer a baby....
This was very disappointing.. 


So I just took matters (and a pen) into my own hands
and added the sixth year onto the charts... 
along with the info.... 


Check out my boy rockin the Buzz Lightyear chonies... 


sorry for the horrible picture quality..
have i mentioned how much I HATE this camera?

The love of my life... my 6 year old...
Weighs 36 pounds and is 42 inches tall.... 

Yep, he's an itty bitty one....


Best friends....

In other news....

The street in front of my office has become the official 
city dumping ground for dogs...
(ok, maybe that's not officially true, but keep reading and judge for yourself)

Every.Single.Day there are at least 2 different dogs running around down the street in front of my office...
Along with these random dogs are the dogs that I'm convinced the neighboring office uses for breeding, out there running loose in the street...

Monday this lovely little man graced me with his presence...



I am a true dog lover.... LOVER...
every time I see a dog out there, I want to take it home...

and this guy was such a sweetheart and was begging for attention..

Unfortunately my landlord (grandpa) says my yard isn't big enough for a large dog...
otherwise this beauty would have become our 4th family member for sure.

Then Tuesday, by the end of the day I had counted 7 dogs that had run by at one point or another throughout the day... SEVEN...

After trying to catch the first 3... who weren't so friendly and ran away....
I gave up for the day... 

I am currently working to convince my boss that we need at least one (or 8) office/yard dogs... Doesn't every office NEED a dog?




1 comment:

  1. Your little man is adorable!!

    My husband would be mad if I worked there b/c I'd bring every dog home that I could!! HEEHEE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!