Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm His Girl

Last night on the way to oh-so-yummy Red Robin for dinner, 
Drew and I were listening to the radio when the Beastie Boys song "Girls" came on.


You know the one... 


Girls - to do the dishes
Girls - to clean up my room
Girls - to do the laundry
Girls - and in the bathroom
Girls, that's all I really want is girls



Well Drew and I were talking about the lyrics, and he says "you're my girl 'huh Mom?"...


after I finished laughing, I said "yes baby, I clean your room, do the laundry and the dishes... so I guess that does make me your girl...  at least until you're 18, then you're on your own."


He said, "no way, I'm never moving out. I don't want to do that stuff by myself."


I sure do love being Drew's Girl

2 comments:

  1. Thats funny and very cute!! lol But so true. Your little man is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming to see me :-) It's cute when they are little like your sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!