Thursday, March 25, 2010

What Defines You?

This morning... I had the pleasure of reading a blog that made me think.. and smile...


Blondie 'N' SC posed the question "what defines you?"



And for me it's the simplest answer ever...


Drew.... 

I am Drew's Mom... 
100%, through and through, every single ounce of me... 
every second, of every day for the rest of my life... 

I am Drew's Mom.
Some say that there is more to it...
They say I am also a daughter, an aunt, a cousin... 
A friend, a co-worker, a woman, a district administrator... ect.... 


But I say no... 
I am Drew's Mom... 

Sure those other labels may be true... 
but they do not define me... 

Nope...
In my eyes... in my heart... 
In my soul... 

This six year old..
hilarious, cautious, quick thinking, giggling,
absolutely adorable, 35 lb., genius, football loving,
Oreo eating, video game playing, sweet boy... 

defines me... 

I am Drew's Mom.

And I can't think of anything else in the world that I would rather be. Not even for a second...

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!!