Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter weekend re-cap

It was a good weekend... 
Started off nice and slow... 


Drew was with his Dad for most of the weekend
so it was a quiet Friday night and Saturday morning.


Until my mom, sister and the 4 year old terror known also as my nephew Jake came into town...


I adore my nephews.. I really do.. 
The thing is that Jake is so different from how his older brother Justin used to be, and how Drew is... 


Justin & Drew have always been pretty mellow kids.. very bright.. and pretty well mannered...


Jake is... well.. he's Jake... 
Constant, loud, climbing, running, never ending, talkative, curious,  pushing limits & boundaries


Maybe he's just a typical 4 year old.. but wow... that kid sure takes all the energy out of me. 


My sister & Jake spent the night at our house Saturday after I stole Drew for a few hours to dye Easter eggs at my grandma's 

My sister got the boys matching dragon pajamas so after their bath, they were both running around the house being crazy little dragon monsters.... 

yes, my 4 year old nephew is the same size as my 6 year old
The next morning, the Easter bunny (my mom) came over to see the boys hunt for eggs in the front yard before Drew had to go back to his dads..... 


I wish Drew could've stayed home for Easter with the rest of the family.... but unfortunately I have to share the munchkin.... 
But we all had a great Easter at Molles Manor with our ever-growing family...


We had 35 members of our family there this year... and we were still missing about 1/3 of our family... This table seems to get longer every year.... 



Our Family.... minus Drew
*I started the day in a cute spring dress... but as soon as lunch was over I went home (so glad I live next door) and put my sweats on... it was cold out there...lol

Hope you all had a great Easter! 




2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun Easter! I love the pj's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO many cute pictures!! :)
    i'm glad you had a great easter hun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!