Tuesday, April 27, 2010

And So It Begins...

Friday:
I took the day off work and spent the day helping in Drew's class.
recess... his favorite subject...

and when we came home, we walked into the beginning of our home remodel mess... 
My grandpa/landlord has decided my home needs a make over: lowering the ceiling, installing a new central AC unit, putting wood flooring in the living room & dining room, enlarging the dining room, and expanding my ONLY bathroom... which meant pushing my large closet into my bedroom by about a foot... 
DAY 1- Before 

small closet & drawers
 large closet, cabinets & drawers


After
Goodbye large closet
 My clothes were moved to a pole in Drew's toy room
We survived day one... 


and Saturday we went to Lowe's so little man could build a bird feeder and planter before we headed to his game.... 


Day 2,3 & 4 of construction will be coming in the next post... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!