Friday, April 16, 2010

We Are Pigs

It's official...
We are pigs... 


OK, Drew's excuse may just be that he's six... 


and other than just pure LAZINESS... 
I can't come up with a better excuse for myself. 


I went to wash my car today at lunch, because it was just getting DISGUSTING... seriously it was bad.. yuck.. 


The outside wasn't too bad at all.. 
but the inside needed some serious vacuuming....


The front of our house is surrounded by trees so there are always leaves and things covering the ground and we track in into the car daily... add that to the sand from our beach trips... combine that with snacks  we eat in the car... 


and you have... a filthy dirty car.


While I was vacuuming Drew's car seat, I decided to do something stupid brave and lift the back seat to vacuum under it..... 


WOW... 
I almost stopped to take a picture, just for blog purposes... 
but I was WAY too ashamed.. to show the evidence of my pig six year old.


Cheerios, M&Ms, sand, pennies, a ring (MINE), Lucky Charms, Doritos, leaves, crayons, fruit snacks..... all coated and sticking to the bottom with Capri Sun juice.... 


PIGS... 

2 comments:

  1. Um hi, welcome to the "THE SMELL IN MY CAR SCARES ME" club. We are so proud to have you as our newest member! With your membership to "THE SMELL IN MY CAR SCARES ME" club, you automatically get a free membership in our sister club, called "WHAT IS THAT SUBSTANCE ON THE FLOOR MAT?!"

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with you...my car is so bad. It doesn't look bad if you peek in, but when you take out the carseats....surprise surprise :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!