Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Chocolate & Jeans Don't Mix

First of all, I have a bone to pick with Levi... 
They are the only brand of jeans that I can find to fit semi-ok and are pretty comfy.
However... They get stretched out after about an hour or 2 of wearing them... 


This morning I wanted to wear my new favorite jeans, but they were stretched out from wearing them a couple days ago, so I sprayed them with a little water and threw them in the dryer while I continued to get Drew ready for school. When I was ready for my jeans, I went to pull them out of the dryer and was quickly and messily reminded of the fun-sized chocolate bar I left in one of my pockets.... 


After I finished cleaning out the dryer I had to go find a back up pair of jeans for the day... 


Guess this is just a reminder to always finish your chocolate =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!