Thursday, April 15, 2010

Just The Facts

Last night I was reminded of my somewhat obsessive behavior... 


I sign Drew up for anything he shows the slightest interest in.. 
I bring home flyers almost daily, for activities going on around town... (or at least some where in the state) that I think might interest Drew.. 
Any school activity, we're there.. and I'm probably involved in it. 


And yet I'm still always so amazed at how busy we are... 
I keep a schedule.. a tight schedule.. 
there are several calendars with all the upcoming events, alarms set to remind me, and post-it notes EVERYWHERE... 


I haven't decided if this is a good or a bad thing yet.. 
Anyone else have this dilemma?... or am I the only crazy mom...


And for lack of any useful information for the day, here are a few random facts about my crazy little self... 


I'm disgusted with people who lack common sense.

I can truly appreciate a
 GREAT Strawberry Margarita.

Mint & Chip has to be the all time 
BEST ice cream EVER!!

I love the beach. In any weather it is the absolute best place to be.

I believe you should have to have a license to have children.

The Notebook is the all time 
BEST romantic movie. Nicholas Sparks is amazing.

Even though I am very far from a "country girl", I can some how relate to 90%  of country songs.

Aquafina is the 
BEST bottled water.

Sandals are my favorite footware. 



Happy Thursday!



2 comments:

  1. If you read Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell, you can see that offering our children opportunities is a good thing. Of course it is all about balance, but to give them opportunities to persue things they love/interested in, is a good thing.
    I adore strawberry marg. and sandals too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!