Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Future Betty Crocker

My cooking "skills" currently leave A LOT to be desired.


I can follow a recipe... and have a dish turn out pretty much the way it's supposed to..


But I rarely cook.... 
in the last few months this has changed, and Drew and I have been cooking more and more each week.


And we do bake....
For some reason baking is way less intimidating to me than cooking... 


So yesterday while I was overly bored at work, I decided to work on my recipe collection. I created a new recipe folder and printed off a bunch of  new recipes for Drew and I to try out. 


On the way home Drew started looking through the folder, and commenting on each dish. When he got to the last tab... the Vegetable section... 
he read the recipe for garlic potatoes, then said "wow, there's only one in here, you really don't like vegetables 'huh?"..... 


Funny little man.. 


Obviously I left plenty of room to fill the sections with new recipes we come across.... 



1 comment:

  1. Well, you are further than me! I hate cooking. Now? Add to those recipes, because it means less for me to cook!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!