Friday, January 7, 2011

Picture-less 2011

One week.


Seven Days.


We are officially one week into 2011 and I haven't taken a single picture of my son (or anything else for that matter). How in the world is this even possible???


This is not good. Not-At-All. And now he's gone to his dad's for the weekend... so I have to wait till Monday to play catch up and get some pictures of my adorable little monster. And by that time it'll be the 10th!! Oh wow.... 


While I'm sure my camera appreciates the break... this is just unacceptable and I vow to get back to my normal camera-happy self and start taking a ridiculous amount of pictures again soon... well, Monday. Because this weekend is officially dedicated to a massive cleaning of the house, adding our new appliances (we get a new washer, dryer & fridge today!! Thanks Gramps!), organizing the ever growing pile of paperwork at home, oh, and getting ANOTHER root canal (seriously, can't I just get dentures already??)



3 comments:

  1. So funny ! I feel the same way....my camera is happy for breaks :) Especially now that I blog. That camera will need a good work out to get back in shape when Drew gets home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having a hard time with picture taking this year too -- we need to get to work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear I have been doing the same thing lately. I have been thinking back to recent moments and wondering whhhhhyy I never took out my camera! Urgh! I have to step and start getting busy again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!