Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thank You Tangled

Over the years we've watched more than our fair share of movies. And every now and then a quote from the movie sticks with us, and pretty much because part of lives. For me, the words "you're killing me smalls" come out of my mouth on an almost daily basis. 


After seeing Tangled a couple weeks ago, we have a new one. And it's my absolute favorite and I hope it sticks around forever. In the movie, Rapunzel tells her mom "I love you" and the mom replies "I love you more." So that's become our new dialog, but we've added our own twist. 


Last night I called Drew since he was at his dad's and our conversation ended like this:


Mom: I love you
Drew: I love you more
Mom: I love you the mostest...




Thank you Disney!

4 comments:

  1. aww, love this!!!

    my hubby and I also use "killing me smalls" all the time except I have changed it up a little bit because my hubby is 6'3" and I am 5'2"... so I say "you're killing me talls"

    ReplyDelete
  2. My youngest and I play a game called "You are...." and it goes like this: "You are the air in my tires" or "You are the tea in my cup." - You say something that hinges on something else [Santa in my Claus-:)] It can get really funny, but the point is to show the other person how much they mean to you.

    My 18 yo saw Tangled and RAVED about it. That is enough for me. Can't wait to see it.

    May I just add that I love Just Add Walter's screen name and her comment. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! I have to see that movie! My students always talk about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!